Trait covariation: Structural and functional relationships in plant ecology
Due to exceptionally high demand we are now fully subscribed for this symposium and registration is closed. If you would like to join the waiting list please email us at email@example.com and we will get in touch if a place becomes available for you.
The appeal of our successful series of New Phytologist Symposia is based on providing stimulating, engaging meetings with a relatively small number of delegates, allowing an informal atmosphere for exchanging ideas and building collaborations. For these reasons we place an upper limit on the number of participants and consequently closed registration for this symposium. We are sorry if you were unable to register in time but we hope to see you at future New Phytologist Symposia.
Have you already registered?
If you have already registered (and have a registration code) but haven't paid please enter your registration code on the following page: www.newphytologist.org/registrations/prereg. This allows you to make your payment & complete your registration.
- £240 student with accommodation*
- £340 regular with accommodation*
- £120 student (not including accommodation)
- £220 regular (not including accommodation)
The registration fee includes:
- Accommodation* for three nights (Monday 26th June, Tuesday 27th June, Wednesday 28th June) in Holland Hall, including breakfast.
- Lunch and coffee breaks on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Dinner on Tuesday and Wednesday evening.
- Excursion to Dartmoor National Park on Wednesday afternoon.
Please note the symposium will start at 9:30 Tuesday 27th June (registration open from 7:30) and will end on Thursday 29th June at 17:30. If you require accommodation in Holland Hall on Thursday evening please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make a reservation for you at the special rate of £40 per night (single occupancy). If you require double occupancy, please get in touch.