Interaction networks and trait evolution
Due to exceptionally high demand we are now fully subscribed for this symposium and registration is closed. If you would like to join the waiting list please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch if a place becomes available for you.
The appeal of our successful series of New Phytologist Symposia is based on providing stimulating, engaging meetings with a relatively small number of delegates, allowing an informal atmosphere for exchanging ideas and building collaborations. For these reasons we place an upper limit on the number of participants and consequently closed registration for this symposium. We are sorry if you were unable to register in time but we hope to see you at future New Phytologist Symposia.
Have you already registered?
If you have already registered (and have a registration code) but haven't paid please enter your registration code on the following page: www.newphytologist.org/registrations/prereg. This allows you to make your payment & complete your registration.
Note that the registration fees for this symposium are Student €200; Regular €300; Student including field trip €260; Regular including field trip €360.
The registration fee includes:
- Three lunches (Monday 1st, Tuesday 2nd, and Wednesday 3rd)
- Symposium dinner (Tuesday 2nd) – includes transport to Hotel UTO Kulm and dinner
- Coffee / tea breaks throughout
- Poster sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday evening
* Field trip will take place on Thursday 4th July. This is optional, if you do wish to take part please select the appropriate registration rate with this included. We plan to take the train to Braunwald and then walk (approx. 20mins) to the Gummen cablecar, which will take us up to Gummen. There are numerous beautiful and floristically interesting walks from there. We will have guides to lead a number of smaller groups.